English as a second language
English as a Second Language (ESL) Tutoring is provided throughout the year for those who speak other languages and wish to read, write, and speak the English language.
- is free of charge
- is one-on-one or in small groups
- is confidential
- is scheduled around students' schedules
Students who have participated in ESL Tutoring...
- have earned citizenship status
- have learned conversational English
- have learned to help their own children with schoolwork
- have learned survival English skills
- have experienced improved job opportunities